CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

MEADOW COTTAGE BEARS CARD

This is my entry for the Crafters Companions challenge this month, which is embellish!

I have use the Meadow Cottage bears from Crafters Companion by Christine Haworth.
I think I have embellished this card as much as it would take. And I have to say I have had fun doing so.
So pop on over to take part!

3 comments:

julie_woolston

This card is gorgeous Von, love the colour combo and detail.

Hugs Julie x

Pam Leng

Wow Von this is such a beautiful card and soooo pretty

Thank you for joining us this month on the Crafters Companion Challenge

Hugs Pam xxx

shamraiz

It worked out GREAT


...I love it.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x