CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Friday, 8 June 2012

ALTERED KEEPSAKE BOX

Good morning bloggers, two posts in two days!
I have a lot of  items in my "To be altered box" and I decided to have a play this morning.
After playing I am now ready to tackle another one, lol .. bug has got me again.


Altered keepsake box using Core'dinations, Bell Rose (heartfelt creations), Meadow cottage bears die cut topper and flowers from my stash.

Inside of the keepsake box.
I am entering this into
Moving along with the times -: Anything but a card.  $10.00 voucher from Stitchy bear stamps.
Crafters Companion -: Time to embellish! £30.00 voucher from Crafters Companion
Try it on Tuesday-: Anything goes. To go into a draw for Tim Holtz Distress inks.

Why not play along... so much fun x

7 comments:

julie_woolston

This is gorgeous Von, lovely detail.

Hugs Julie x

Sue

Wow! this is beautiful Yvonne !! - I love the wonderful vintage feel it has… the teddy bears are SO cute!! and you've decorated it to perfection!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hope you have a nice weekend
Hugs Sue xx

Lisa Jane

oh this is so cute .. love the little image and die cuts .. has a fab vintage feel
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Evil Edna

beautiful, what wonderful roses. Thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~

Oh me oh my this is something I so have to have! Love the vintage look but teddy on the top is just so cute! Thank you so much for playing along and linking up with us at MAWTT :)

zandra

Beautiful alter box! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Richard Norman


Hello Yvonne

I stumbled across your blog.

Always a pleasure seeing another crafter getting pleasure from what they do.

Your cards are more sophisticated than anything I have done.

I sometimes make my own Christmas cards, I make lino cuts and print them on my old hand press.

I am primarily a bookbinder, some of your cards are like small books with complicated covers.

Do you ever use simple 3 hole sewing to join several pages together? It could be sewn with ribbon.

I run a site devoted to craft bookbinding, there are a lot of free bookbinding manuals which may interest you.

There is also an old bookbinders recipe for making imitation vellums and parchment papers from normal papers. Much more authentic than mass produced parchment papers and very simple to make.

Come on over if you have a moment.

Good luck to us all.

Richard

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x