CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

PAINTBOX POPPETS NIECE CARD!

Hello strangers!
Been a while since I was on here. Well I have no way of taking pictures at the moment,
 ( I have found a way, nab sons phone!)
Well here is my first ever card with the beautiful Crafters Companions Paintbox poppets.
I am so in love with this lovely set, it even over takes the wonderful Flower Fairies.. I know , shock horror as I just adore them.
Maybe I might be able to get some more taken while he is around....

Happy crafting ladies xx

4 comments:

Stephanie

Yay! So happy to see a new post from you Yvonne & what a beauty you're sharing with us too! Have a great weekend :) xxx

Mamma Mia

Gorgeous card Von. I've got the CD too and it's rapidly overtaking Strawberry Kisses as my fave! Please look at my blog 'cos I've got something there for you! Helen x

AJ

Yvonne, that is a really beautiful card. The images on this CD are truly endearing.

indie

Hi Yvone such a enchanting card got this as well as the images are fabby....well done i love it.

(hugs)

indie

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x