CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

MY FIRST FULL COLOURING!

Well here I am showing my first time I have coloured one of the images,
I am not a good colourer at all, and always try, but seem to fail!
But here is it..

I have now lightened the background as I though it looked to dark.
I am now going to try and do a card to put this onto.
I have to say, I am pleased for the first time I have not had anyone over me telling me how to colour.
Of course it's not perfect by any means.. but to me .. it's wonderful;.

I know I will look back at this in a years time and wonder why on earth I liked this so much , lol

5 comments:

Debbie

it is fantastic Von I am really looking forward to seeing the finished card

CraftygasheadZo

Looks fab, sometime we get hung up on soft pretty tones that we forget dark tones can work so well too. Zo xx

lindah11

super job great first attempt
will look lovely on a card
well done
hugs linda xxx

julie_woolston

Hi Yvonne

I think you have done an amazing job it's gorgeous, and your not on your own I'm not good at it either, mine usually end up in the bin, but this is brilliant you should be proud of yourself.

Hugs Julie x

sassy

well i love it..and even if you say your not a good colourer inner..youve done a great job..reminds me of older days image of kids when scruffs ruled playing in the street and kids were kids if you get my drift hugs sasssyxxxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x