CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Friday, 7 October 2011

ROCKER CARDS ( SNOWMAN)

Yesterday was the first craft day I have had for over 8 months... bad hey!
So I set myself a challenge, to make the 12 rocker cards off the snowman CD from Crafters Companion (walking in the air).
As you see i finished them.. 
I know the picture is bad, light here is awful at the moment.
I think these will stand out at the charity event in November I am doing!

5 comments:

julie_woolston

They are all lovely Von you did well getting them all done, I bet you enjoyed yourself too after 8 months,

Julie x

nicky

wowwy there all fab hun
Nicky

Nicki

Oh my lord! you did some serious crafting girl!
these are brilliant, love em
...thanks for the lovely comment by the way... and yeh think im gonna have to get a ticket.... if only to come n bug ya at the craftaganza....when i win ;-)
hope all is good with you? catch up with you soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle

Hi Yvonne - you certainly have made up for lost time, these are such lovely cards and you're right they will stand out. Thanks for your lovley comments - the stampsmith stamps are so beautiful and a joy to play with.
x Michelle

Mamma Mia

Wow Von - that's quite a collection of snowmen you have there! Hope you enjoyed crafting them all! Helen x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x