CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

DAUGHTER FLOWER FAIRIES CARD.

 This is an 8x8" card, that folds out.
I have used the wonderful image from the Fairyopolis CD ( still my all time favourite CD of Crafters Companion).
The papers are from the Fairyopolis 12x12 papers. which I think I have to get again ( nearly gone!)


Front of the card closed.
You cannot see to well the wonderful gems that run down the MS punch.
The card fully opened.



Close up of the image.
I have glittered the Faerie with stickles. Well you cannot have a faerie without a little sparkle!

And I have used the little sample you get on the sheet you print out,to show you how it should look.






I am entering this card into the Crafters Companions challenge -: Pink and Green.
I am also entering this into the Secret Crafter challenge -: Anything goes as long as it sparkles

11 comments:

nicky

wow thats stunning Von
Nicky

Mamma Mia

Lovely card Von - really girlie! Helen x

Louise Welsh

its so beautful yvonne and i know what you mean about the papers i have been using them and they are fab. louise xx

Francesca

Hi
what a brilliant Sparkle Card

thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

downrightcrafty

Gorgeous sparkly creation and love the color choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
hugs Kate xx
PS I have some new candy if you are interested:)

Kirsty Vittetoe

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!
And thanks for the shout out for Pixie Dust Paperie, good luck with the giveaway!

Helen

Beautiful card - such pretty colours!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

AJ

Beautiful carde Yvonne, I just MS punches

Sue P.

Beautiful card,lovely sentiments aswell.

Lesley

Congratulations on a beautiful card.

Luv Lesley x

Nasir

Pretty colours and wonderful design.
print plastic cards
Clear business Card

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x