CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Thursday, 29 September 2011

SNOWMAN CARD!

It's been a long time since I crafted, but just had to play with the new Crafters Companions new snowman collection.
Yes, It's simple, come on been a long time now!
I have used the wonderful Snowman box set for this.. Just love the beautiful card faces, what a brilliant idea. And one of the decoupaged images.
I then glittered the punches snowflakes  with Diamond dust, although they do not really show up!
I hope to get a little more creative soon, lol
 
I am also entering this into the Crafters Companion  Christmas wishes challenge



5 comments:

nicky

Lovely card Von , good to see you back in blog land .
Nicky x

Mamma Mia

Lovely card Von! Helen x

Louise Welsh

beautiful yvonne i just love the colours and layout. lousie xx

Lynn (delphinoid)

Gorgeous card Von!!!

The Snowman Collection makes lovely cards and I must get started on mine soon. :) X X

PatR

Nice to see you back Von. Love your card. Hope you are well. xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x