CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

ANOTHER HUMPHREY NEW STAMP CARD!

Another beautiful stamp from crafters Companion. This is the second set in the Humphrey's corner selection which will be released on friday.
I have used the papers from the CD ( just so many wonderful designs to choose from.. takes me forever to pick one to use.
As you can see I have made a mess up on this one, the ears should be pink ( I have now sorted this out) ... I was wondering why they were so small!
Oh well we all do it ( or maybe not!)
Thank you for popping on to have a nose ....

5 comments:

julie_woolston

Von what a stunning card,
Juliexx

Lynn (delphinoid)

It's gorgeous Von!!! :) X X

Nicki

Awww Von so cute! dont you just love this little eleflump?
Hope your well? catch up with you soon
love n hugs
Nicki
xxx

Joey

Beautiful card Yvonne, love the card candy and the gorgeous image. Joey x

Pop's Cards

This is fab sweetie, gorgeous work Hugs ♥ Pops ♥ x x x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x