CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Saturday, 2 July 2011

ADORABLES CARD AT LAST!

OK I am probably the last one to play around with this CD, but I finally had the chance the past two nights, yes, two nights it has taken,lol
I love it when a card turns out far better than you were thinking, or imagined to look.



The main image.

 I have really enjoyed making this card, it's very simple, but beautiful ( well I think anyways)!


The inside of the card.

I just really cannot praise the backing papers enough on this CD. They are just stunning. 
And as you can see , this is my favourite, as I have used it everywhere! 

The back of the card.

 I thought sometimes the back always lets us down, plain boring, so I chopped ( OMG) one of the toppers into four, and used them like a snap shot of the main image.

The lined envelopbox.

Oh look , more of this backing paper! 

And the front of the box!
And the other part of the four ( yes i have only used two) for the front of the box.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look... Just had to add this card, as I love it!
Now I don't say that about many of my cards!


7 comments:

Carol

Awww Yvonne this is absolutely gorgeous Hun!! Aren't these stamps and cd just fab?! Luv your card decorated all round and the fab box and envelope liner too. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Jane

Beautiful card Von xx

~ Ali ~

This is stunning Von!!!


Love love love it

Ali x

nanamyrt

A lovely card and you are right to be proud of it. Must make time to get to my cd soon and see if I can follow your example.

AJ

Lovely card Yvonne, I haven't got round to these yet, but the more I see the more I think I ought t

Jacky H

Fab card love the colours

Rez

Aloha Yvonne,
It's so beatuful. Love your creations. I am having a ALOHA blog candy. I hope you will visit me too.
Hugs,
Rez
http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/alohas-sweet-blog-candy-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x