CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Thursday, 30 June 2011

MALES 21ST BIRTHDAY CARD

This is for a males 21st birthday.
It is a card I have done for an order I just hope she likes!
I have used SU! papers, Tim Holtz distress inks and dies for this card. I also shrunk the dies to make little embellishments. Think these are so cute. Maybe not the right word for a mans card.. lol

I am so sorry I have not been blogging much, I am just up to my neck at the moment, trying to juggle life, grand kids and a little ( very little) crafting in between.
Thank you to all of you that have taken the time to nose around my blog x

4 comments:

Jane

Whats not to like Von it is fab xx

julie_woolston

I really like your card Yvonne, i's so unusual, I'm sure your customer will love it.

LOve Julie xx

PatR

Great card Von. Sounds like life and family have been keeping you busy. Have a good weekend. xx

Nasir

Technological touch in this card makes it fabulous.
print plastic cards
Clear business Card

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x