CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

HUMPHREY'S CORNER CARD AT LAST!

 I have been playing around with this card for days.
I have made this card for two reasons.
1) For my Grandchildrens Dad whos Birthday it is on Sunday ( why is it harder to make cards for some one you know?)
2) To  try and get my hands of the next chapter of Humphrey... More info here on the Crafters Companions Blog

Front of the 8x8 card.
I am so loving the CD, I think I have spent more time looking than playing. Just so much on it , I just do not know where to print first.
I love the little metal tag on this .. which reads" Life is Measured in moments". Such a perfect sentiment I think.

I have mixed things up on this card, Using parts of Decoupage and parts of the Card Companions on the Cd as well as the beautiful papers.


Inside the card.
I have used all crafters Companions items, except for the TH distress inks.. even got to add a little sparkle.. Man or not Man will get away from it, lol

7 comments:

Karen

It's lovely Von I especially like what you've done with the inside.
Thank heavens you got one made in time! Smiles.xx

julie_woolston

It's gorgeous Von.

Julie x

Jane

Lovely Von, still haven't played with mine yet - I know slap my hand lol xx

delphinoid

It's lovely Von. X X

PatR

Gorgeous card Von and glad you managed to get some glitter on there. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs, xx

Marian

Von a lovely job. Like the inside too.
I know what you mean about making a card for someone you know, but I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Marian :0)

Michelle

These are lovely cards Yvonne and different from your usual style! Lovin the new look blog too. Hope you're well
x Michelle

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x