CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Friday, 10 June 2011

CRAFTERS COMPANION HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!

They have got a fantastic new release on Tuesday (14th) on Ideal world.

New CD from Crafters Companion
And to celebrate they have got a competition running  on the Crafters Companion blog.
Pop on over and see the stamp plate too!
And join in to try and win this beautiful set!
Good luck all.

1 comments:

Karen

Cor blimey I leave my computer for a day and I miss all the excitement!! :0)
Now I know why we've got the double star points "christmas weekend" too. Lol.xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x