CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Friday, 17 June 2011

BUTTERFLY & DRAGONFLY'S~ TRY IT ON TUESDAY~STAMPMAN

Butterfly Tag


So sorry this is not a fantastic picture, I am finding it hard to get a good picture ( think the glitter is bouncing back at me) ..
I have used the cuttlebug dies and embossing folders for the butterfly's. Which I inked with distress inks -: Stormy sky and Spun sugar. The Dragonfly was just a simple peal off inked int he same colours.
The background I inked in Stormy sky and Forest moss ( just loving these colours) . And I stamped with Swirl  from Creative Expressions.
And just added some bling , and a lot of Crafters Companions spray and sparkle!

I am entering this into
And

3 comments:

Sue C

Lovely tag, the colour of the butterflies are beautiful ! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

Stephanie

Hi Yvonne, how are you honey? this tag is stunning, it's a mini work of art! xxx

Arline

Lovely! Thanks for taking part in my candy hun...good luck!xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x