CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

BUTTERFLY CARD ~ HERE COMES SUMMER


I set myself a challenge with this one too, I wanted to use mainly papers , why i do not know, just wanted too.
So I have used the Fairyopolis 12x12 papers for this card, and for the main Butterfly image.
The decoupage is also from the Fairyopolis as too is the small butterfly in the oval.


I have inked around the edges of the card with Victorian velvet distress ink, which I have to say works beautiful with this colour purple. 

4 comments:

nicky

wow its stunning Von

Nicki

Von its gorgeous!
take care
Nicki
x

PatR

Very pretty card Von, love it! xx

delphinoid

Gorgeous Card Von!!! X X

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x