CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new Blog

Click here to start following me on my new web sitE BLUE HEART DESIGNS

Saturday, 21 May 2011

HUMPHREY'S CORNER- FIRST CARD

 He has arrived, Ok I have not got him yet, but a wonderful freebie from the Crafters Companion site!
So after begging all the DT to give up their stash, We got a little from Sara instead, lol


The 8X8 card

Close up of the beautiful decoupage
I just love this image. How sweet. And at the bottom it reads , "Daddy's little girl". How beautiful.
Not long now ladies, and he will be hitting our TV screens,and I will be BUY> BUY.
 I believe this is going to out do Popcorn the bear , and Flower Fairies. Although I have to say , I love the FF

5 comments:

delphinoid

A lovely Card Von. =0)

I've just downloaded the freebies, so will have little play this afternoon to see what I can come up with.

I can't wait for the launch on the 24th. =0)

Happy Crafting!!!

Karen

Von I'm in full agreement honey- Popcorn has long been my all time top favourite - but Humphrey will be there in his place for a very long time to come!
Oh yes - an lovely card by the way! hehe.xx

Rainbows Crafting

hi von - lovely card really cute xx

Uhooi

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very creative and nice,,

Uhoi.blogspot.com

Nicki

Love the card its just so cute! and still not sure what my fav is yet? sooo many to choose from!
Hope your doing good? catch up with ya soon
take care
Nicki
xXx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and view my creations. I also love looking at all your blogs x